- Full time permanent
- £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week
Are you looking for an exciting new career? My client is seeking a experienced Care Services Trainer in Leeds. The service supports adults with learning disabilities, complex emotional needs and also includes people with physical disabilities and people with mental health issues. The heart of excellent care starts with excellent training and that’s where you come in.
Your key responsibilities
- To work with managers in the Registered Care and other services to design an induction programme and content.
- To deliver induction training to new care staff recruits leading to the award of the care certificate.
- To maintain paper and electronic training records for all staff in accordance with company requirements and regulatory bodies.
- Design and deliver or arrange for staff to receive any additional training that has been identified through observation or supervision as being required.
- Liaise with managers to identify skills gaps and provide and promote training and support as necessary with guidance of the HR manger.
What you need to be eligible to apply for this role
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in Social Care environment
- Have a passion for helping other to develop their skills
- You be must be able to demonstrate reliability, trustworthiness and discretion
- Experience of designing and delivering training courses in Health and or/Social Care.
- You must be highly organised with the ability to multi task without compromising attention to detail or quality.
- Experience of sourcing RQF training
- Excellent ICT skills
- Must be confident speaking in front of an audience
- Educated to degree or equivalent standard to Level 3 qualification or above in Health and Social Care.
- Level 3 award in Education & Training (PTLLS)
- Train the trainer award – Medication management Moving & Handling: First Aid
If you think this role would be the right fit for you and you match the job description please contact me on or Apply to this Job advertisement. For any more information or any questions regarding the role please feel free to contact me.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'