Social Care Team Manager Trafford Council
Our client Trafford Council are looking for a Team Manager to manage their supported living team.
Supported Living - Team Leader, 30 hours
We at Trafford Supported Living Service believe that every individual with a learning disability should have the chance to reach their potential and to live happy and fulfilling lives.
We also believe that every person deserves to be safe, to be treated with dignity and respect, to have their voice heard and to be actively involved in their life.
We are currently recruiting for a Social Care Team Leader to join us in delivering high quality person centred care and support across our supported living homes in Trafford.
Responsibilities and Duties
* To lead manage and supervise a team of care workers to ensure they provide high quality person centred care and support.
* Ensure that regular house audits and spot checks are completed as required.
* Manage and support care workers so they can perform their roles safely and to the best of their ability. This will include ensuring appropriate training and opportunities for personal development.
* Ensure that person centred care plans are developed that outline what care and support individuals need.
* Acting as a positive role model to colleagues you will promote a safe, well cared for living and work place for people
* Lead team meetings and undertake inductions, supervisions and appraisals
* Working in partnership with other professionals you will ensure individuals get the support they need.
If this is something you feel you have the skillset for then get in contact with Elliot in the Social Care Team -
Benefits of working with Remedy
* A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
* Top tier supplier to numerous local authorities throughout London giving us access to jobs before other agencies.
* Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
* Option to be paid on either Wednesday or Friday.
*Terms & Conditions apply
- Social Care Team Manager Trafford Council
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'