The role will involve the following:
A proven record of successfully providing operational leadership and management of the direct provision of high quality services. Experience of budget monitoring and management. Proven track record of developing a service to meet the diverse needs of the community. Experience of developing effective partnerships with statutory agencies and voluntary organisations. Demonstrable track record of working in conjunction with members and or senior managers and partners and service users in order to achieve service improvement. Experience of contributing at an operational level in delivering service improvement. Experience of being accountable for the managing performance of people and management systems
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
Social Care Locums is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- An excellent referral scheme of for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment - we offer twice weekly payroll too!
For more information or details of other roles, please contact Simone at Social Care Locums or visit our website to upload your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job