Social Care Environment
Multi-disciplined administration role
My client is looking for a secretarial administrator to join their business to support the administrative and accounting function of their two businesses.
The role will involve working to support the administrative management of a supported living facility as well as supporting a large property portfolio.
- Preparation of client and resident review packs
- Update and manage resident finances
- Work closely with CQC reviews
- Assist in care staff recruitment
- Check and verify rotas
- Coordinate the company maintenance team
- Liaise with local authorities and provide updates on bed vacancies
- Organise managers diary to assess new tenants
- Work closely with owner to manage external property portfolio
- Experience in a social care environment
- Use of sage accounting software
- Comfortable using Microsoft office package e.g. Excel
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great communication skills
- Access to your own vehicle will be necessary
The successful candidate will work Monday to Friday, 9-5 with a friendly working environment and a salary of up to £20,000pa.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful - Many Thanks
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'