We’re a thriving team passionate about working together to deliver excellence, all in a natural forest environment.
Join the UK’s number one short break destination. We are proud to have more than 7,000 team members across five Center Parcs Villages and Head Office, working to create memorable experiences for families in beautiful forest locations.
With up to 200 indoor and outdoor activities available, Center Parcs is the perfect place for families to try something new together. The Leisure team plays a key role in ensuring families feel confident, safe and happy during their activity, whatever their age or ability.
There are many opportunities in the Leisure team, and our offering of activities continues to grow. From donning an eye patch in Pirate and Princess Adventure, to whizzing around a track in Quad Bike Safari or scaling the forest canopy in Aerial Adventure, our focus is on delivering a quality experience that guests will remember, whether it’s their first or fiftieth time.
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
- Annual profit share/management bonus
- Staff Reward Scheme
- Free use of leisure facilities
- Discounted Center Parcs breaks
- 20% discount in restaurant and retail outlets
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will be responsible for delivering the Center Parcs Football Programme for children 18 months and over. You will coach and supervise the guests in a manner that allows them to have great fun whilst feeling safe and secure. You will be a dynamic, outgoing, friendly and confident people person and, your engagement with our guests will enrich their holiday experience.
Your main duties will include:
- Ensuring a safe delivery and environment for allocated activities whilst building a friendly rapport with all guests and colleagues
- Actively providing feedback/ideas to help develop the Center Parcs Soccer Coaching programme as a brand through regular F.A. updates or practical experience
- Maintaining and storing the equipment on site, ensuring all safety checks and cleaning requirements are carried out in accordance with Company guidelines
Due to the sensitive nature of this role the successful applicant will be required to apply for disclosure with the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB). This disclosure, together with other selection information, will need to be satisfactory to the Company for employment to commence.
HOURS OF WORK
You will be contracted to work 20 hours per 4 week period on a flexible basis. This means that your hours and days of work could vary each week, but you will always receive at least your contracted hours each period.
Your shifts will fall on a Wednesday and Thursday between the hours of 8:30am and 1pm including some public / bank holidays on a rota basis.
- FA Level 2 qualification
- First Aid at Work qualification
- A minimum 2 years Football Coaching experience of supervising and delivering child coaching sessions
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with both adults and children
- Able to work as part of team
- Sports Coach UK levels 1-4
- FA Level 3 or 4
- Previous work experience delivering and coaching multi sports
Closing date: 4 October 2018 at 12 Noon
Interviews to be held: 8 October 2018
Please note this vacancy may close at any time once sufficient applications have been received. Early submission of your application is therefore encouraged.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'