SOC Team Lead
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SOC Team Lead to join our established and successful Cyber Security team based in Hertfordshire. My client are a leading Security Services provider and now need a SOC Team Leader, to lead and motivate a team of ambitious Analysts, oversee all activities in the Security Operations Centre and contribute to the growth and scalability of the business' managed services offering.
As the SOC Team Lead, operating within a SOC environment, you will help to protect and secure the company's key assets from threats and risks by monitoring, detecting, analysing and responding to Security Incidents.
Skills and experience needed for the SOC Team Lead:
- Ideally a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Networks, Information Security or other related disciplines
- Proven experience in a senior SOC position previously
- Experience in Network Security principles such as; firewalls and IDS/IPS technologies
- Sounds knowledge and experience with SIEM Technologies
- Solid understanding of commonly used information security concepts and standard procedures and compliance frameworks like PCI DSS, ISO 27001, GDPR etc.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role or with managing a small team is desirable
In this role as SOC Team Lead, you will report directly to the Head of Information Security, so you must have proven experience in engaging and discussing with senior management. Ideally, we are also looking for someone with excellent customer-focussed approach and someone who has a strong passion for delivering excellent customer experiences.
SOC Team Lead
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + Benefits
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.
- Network Security
- Information Security
- Team Lead
- Cyber Security