As the Security Operations Centre (SOC) Manager you will provide clear, concise and well informed leadership and management of a team of highly trained Information Security Analysts, who monitor and respond to Information Security Events and Incidents, ensuring they are properly identified, analysed, remediated and reported.
The role includes leading the team of Security Analysts and Engineers, training and developing the team and directly liasing with technical management and the handling of major incidents effectively, by directing and communicating action and remedy processes, including investigations.
Suitable candidates will possess:
- Degree level education (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, BSc - Preferred. MSc Desirable).
- Understanding of Security Risk Analysis techniques.
- Dedicated SOC Environment
- SIEM Tool.
- Network Security Analytics Tool.
- Security Application Tools.
- Cloud Security Tool.
- Network and Infrastructure Support.
- The Information Security Team.
- Proactive Management team.
- Development requirements.
- Network Security
- Operations Management
- Information Security