- Our client is a prestigious international Financial Services / online trading Company. The Company is looking for a candidate withgreat web design skills and an excellent online portfolio or online samples. You will be able to show examples of design work for desktop and device applications. Our client will focus on candidates with work examples within similar industries (banking, financial services, cryptocurrency etc).
We are looking for a versatile and passionate Senior Web Graphic Designer to join our ever-growing Marketing Team. From discovery to delivery, our design team is responsible for bringing our brand to life. They handle the entire design process, which includes translating requirements into concepts and finishing graphics and visuals that will appeal to and engage the user. As part of the Design Team, you will be responsible for delivering creative visual assets on an array of marketing projects. You will be working on products such as our mobile app and trading platform and working on our creative campaigns and multi-channel communication material. You will also work closely with other relevant teams including UI/UX Designers, Product Owners and Web Developers, to ensure designs and functionality are implemented accordingly. As a Senior Web Graphic Designer you should be competent in current design software, such as Figma and Adobe Creative Suite, and have strong experience in digital product design.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Design digital products such as features for the mobile app and webtrader
- Collaborate with copywriters and UI/UX Team to produce final designs
- Design advertising material to be used as web banners, landing pages, social media creatives educational related guides and infographics
- Prepare design drafts and mock-ups for presenting ideas
- Maintain consistency within the company’s brand and be compliant with legal and copyright standards, processes and procedures
- Remain up to date with recent technological and software development within the web and graphic design field
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing, are on-brand and meet the designated media type requirements
- BA/MA or relevant certification in web or graphic design
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Work portfolio (only applications accompanied by a relevant work portfolio will be taken into consideration)
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Figma, Sketch, InVision
- Strong graphic design skills
- Strong ability to translate requirements into design
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Creative and passionate about graphic/web design
- Ability to work autonomously yet have good team-working skills
- The position is also available for remote work
- Attractive remuneration package plus performance related reward
- Private health insurance
- Corporate pension fund
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'