Snr Solutions Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Solutions Analyst within our IT team at Whitbread. Whitbread is the UK's leading hospitality company in the FTSE 100 including brands such as Costa Coffee & Premier Inn
Within this role you will:
- Provide subject matter expertise across a number of applications within the whitbread landscape including retail and hospitality and back office solutions
- Provide guidance/support for Solutions Analysts.
- To provide subject matter expertise and knowledge to the Business and other IT Functions in specific applications and general knowledge across a range of applications.
- To hold an understanding of the business context, how applications and technology underpin business process and to apply that in the IT delivery of fit for purpose solutions and changes.
- Use expert knowledge to help business to make best use of, and maximise their investment in applications (recommendations, art of possible etc).
- Work with Service Management, Service Operations and Suppliers to implement SIP and minimise functional issues and disruptions.
- Manage the pipeline and lifecycle of small changes and patching from requirements to stabilisation and ownership post deployment.
- Own and maintain application roadmaps for the Whitbread estate to inform stakeholders on current status within Whitbread, technology directions and inform plans and budgets.
- Work with Project Managers to create project briefs for medium and large change to deliver the agreed roadmap in line with patching, upgrade and replacement policies, and within business and budgetary constraints.
- Work with Service Design and Transition, and PM’s to accept new applications and medium and large change into Technology Services “Business As Usual” processes.
What we are looking for:
- A good understanding and depth of experience in application support and full development life cycle
- A strong customer focus and a passion for helping others
- Experience of mentoring & coaching other team members - this role will not involve line management but you will be required to cover for the manager when required
- Requirements analysis and project management/planning skills
- Able to challenge the business and to manage 3rd party delivery
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
- Works well in a fast paced environment and a good team player
- Ability to interpret complex business data and information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"