Job; Snr Digital Product Manager - W1 & REMOTE
Headquartered in London & New York this organization is a well-established leader in its field, supplying media planning and media buying tools to the world’s largest brands and agencies across more than 100 countries. Following a recent acquisition, the leadership team is initiating a plan to introduce modern product management and development management methods, consolidate and update its broad product range, and formulate and deliver new products and product categories to its market.
To help deliver on this initiative they’re investing in a number of product and development management roles, seeking skilled and confident team members to join them and make waves. They’re looking for a skilled Senior Product Manager with a strong strategic presence, winning attitude, and sleeves-rolled-up practical ability; equally at home with senior management and side-by-side with developers. You’ll be helping to chart out and implement new systems and new ways of working, provide critical analysis of existing products, and define and launch new products into market.
Required Skills and Experience;
- Established industry knowledge of media planning and media buying
- Pragmatic agile practitioner, experienced in running and establishing scrum cycles in a challenging enterprise environment
- Demonstrable experience in roadmap and backlog prioritization and management
- Experience of working with all stakeholders, from developers to executives at the C-suite level
- Practical knowledge of, and hands-on experience in using Atlassian Jira for the entire end to end product management cycle, including requirements capture and articulation, roadmap planning and tactical prioritization, issue tracking, daily sprint management, and reporting & visibility for the wider organization
- Practical knowledge of, and hands-on experience in using Atlassian Confluence for knowledge management, requirements capture, documentation, and collaboration within the product management & development teams as well as across the wider business
- Practical experience of Jira and Confluence set up, administration, and configuration; not necessarily at full system admin level but certainly at the scope of setting up and instigating iterative improvements in the configuration of projects and spaces
- A strong sense, based on real first-hand experience, of what makes a great product, with amazing UX, and can communicate it and drive it through to end-product, in mobile apps and/or browser-based management dashboards
- Understand and refine sometimes ambiguous requirements to form a solid understanding and communicate what’s needed, why, and how it will be delivered
- Think both tactically and strategically about problems and determine best solutions within time and resource constraints
- Determine most appropriate tools and techniques, on a case by case basis, to validate and refine, and to communicate the needs to developers, to designers, to your colleagues and to their business as a whole; including use of any or all of the following as appropriate: story maps, flow diagrams, pencil sketches, whiteboards, user stories, prototypes, written specifications, slides, verbal discussion, and more
- You’ll be pro-active, confident in your bearing, knowledgeable within your domain, presentable, credible, and able to foster enthusiasm in others. You’ll develop and present well-considered solutions to problems and remain calm under pressure. You’ll care passionately about your products, and you’ll always seek perfection within an achievable scope.
- Become the product expert, promote the product capabilities internally within the business, and enable business development teams with product knowledge and assets to assist them in selling the products
- Champion and drive Jira Software Management across the business for effective product management, development management, and stakeholder visibility. Including assisting in the set-up of projects, internal promotion, training & coaching, monitoring operational use and standards to maintain effective use of the tool-set, and day to day backlog and sprint management
- Champion and drive Confluence across the business for effective knowledge creation & management within and across teams. Including assisting in the set-up and structure of spaces, internal promotion, training & coaching, and monitoring operational use and standards to maintain effective use of the tool-set
- Deliver well-considered product solutions to satisfy business needs, including all steps needed in the process from understanding & analysis of needs, through functional and commercial solution design & communication, to working with their engineering team to achieve technical and practical product delivery, and ongoing commercial delivery and support
- Develop and produce associated product collateral including, for example, whitepapers, manuals, videos, and demonstrations, for internal and for external audiences
- £’s; package up to =C£77k (up to £70k basic plus 10% annual bonus),
- Benefits; pension scheme, subsidised health, expensed occasional international travel,
- Location; London W1 (Baker Street) with potential for REMOTE / HOME working,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; senior product manager product owner product management digital web online JIRA confluence agile sprint software Atlassian UX user experience London remote home user stories road map roadmap mobile app application applications scrum media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'