Senior Customer Service and Experience Officer
6-7 Months Fixed Term Contract
£25,498 per annum (As this is a FTC the salary will be pro-rata)
Monday - Friday, 9am-5pm
Based in Greenwich
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Senior Customer Service and Experience Officer for a prestigious university based in Central London. The Senior Customer Service and Experience Officer (Snr CSEO) is responsible for delivering outstanding customer service to all stakeholders on behalf of the university. The Snr CSEO will take responsibility for each customer interaction, ensuring that customer requirements are completely met and resolved, whilst providing support and supervision to a team of Customer Service and Experience Officers. Working closely with the Customer Experience Manager the Snr CSEO will assist with the day to day running of the Customer Service Desk (CSD). The shift patterns for this role is from Monday to Saturday with some evening work required.
- You will be the first point of contact for the customers, dealing with a wide range of enquiries where you will review, diagnose, resolve or pursue for satisfactory resolutions.
- You will be responsible for resolving or communicating customer requirements in accordance with regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with the rest of the Customer Service team, Customer Service & Experience Manager and internal departments regularly to guarantee that customer requirements are met.
- Produce and issue a variety of letters where required.
- Distribute adhoc ID cards accurately and efficiently, adhering to data protection policies, confidentiality and internal policies.
- Deal with ID access problems with student cards, checking access levels where access has been denied. This will include updating the card on internal software and updating student ID cards for access to the student car parks.
- Analyse feedback from enquiry logs and any adhoc analysis requests, disseminating information via the platform provided or report style to the management team, highlighting areas for continuous improvement.
- Manage dedicated email boxes as required.
- Compile and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents and Customer Service Excellence.
- Follow systems and procedures outlined in company policies and procedures.
** Please note, only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted**
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Customer Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'