SNA Teaching Assistant
• Assist in the preparation of the classroom for the activities planned.
• Organize and check materials.
• Undertake specific tasks with a pupil with Speech & Language needs
• Contribute, where appropriate, to any discussion of pupil’s needs and progress.
• Participate in any relevant Staff Development activities.
• Assist in meeting the child’s needs for encouragement and reassurance.
• Encourage pupils self-help at all times.
• Undertake some of the more routine time consuming activities, e.g. Photocopying, mounting work for display, & contributing to the displaying of children's work.
Our client is seeking outgoing, confident and pleasant types of personalities. You must have experience in UK Primary Schools or a Teaching Assistant qualification. The hours are 8.30am - 3.30pm five days a week- This is an immediate start.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'