Are you looking for an SMT Technician role? We currently require an experienced SMT Technician, who will be based at the company's site in High Wycombe.
To fill this role as an SMT Technician, you must have Surface Mount machine experience, and be able to load, set and operate SMT machines.
SMT Technician Requirements:
- Ideally Yamaha SMT machine operating experience but any other experience is beneficial
- Experience in loading, setting and operating SMT machines with components and PCB's
- Basic soldering and rework of SMT components
- Good component recognition skills
- Ability to work from circuit and engineering diagrams
SMT Technician Responsibilities:
- Loading, setting and operating SMT machines
- Surface mount component soldering
- Checking & self-certification of your own work
- Ideally be IPC accredited - this is not essential
- The willingness to cover other departments and roles when required
If you are interested in this SMT Technician opportunity, please click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job