SME TPI Relationship Manager (retail energy)
Job Title: SME TPI Relationship Manager (retail energy)
Location: Home / Field based
Salary: £50k + car allowance + commission
Do you have experience of building profitable strategic relationships with TPIs in the SME space? A fast-expanding international retail energy supplier are looking for a SME TPI Relationship Manager to be responsible for developing existing SME relationships with key decision makers within TPIs, and to sell value added energy services and solutions. The ideal SME TPI Relationship Manager will be commercial and have a solid understanding of all associated SME processes. So if you can build relationships with key decision makers, and can provide superior client care apply for the SME TPI Relationship Manager today!!
- Effectively manage existing SME partnerships to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Manage projects to deliver new SME value by owning the overall programme delivery.
- Lead development of SME sales channels including marketing, pricing, process and servicing departments are providing an outstanding customer journey.
- Develop automation required in the SME acquisition process to drive sales whilst reducing cost.
- Introduce products & services to key existing partnerships and sales marketing channels
- Lead from pre-qualification/Invitation to Tender and ensuring contracts are set up effectively.
- Understand the energy market and develop new opportunities where appropriate.
- Achieve annual team budget, sales targets and individual KPI’s.
- Attend relevant conferences, exhibitions and corporate events.
- Produce reporting on sales activities, achievements, challenges and planned target companies.
- Ensure that all customers continue to be satisfied with a high standard of customer service.
Skills and experienced required:
- Strong SME background with previous experience in the Utilities/Energy sector.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within sales / account management in the energy industry
- Ability to build successful relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Track record of SME B2B and strong understanding of commercials and processes
- Knowledge of the gas and power industry arena.
- Strong partner network in this area
- A degree level education or equivalent experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'