This firm has been in existence for in excess of 30 years and covers a broad spectrum of industry sectors. The majority of their clients fall in the £500k - £2million turnover range and has shown consistent growth in the last few years.
Your day to day duties are likely to include but are not restricted to:-
• Preparing and reviewing a full range of statutory year end accounts; working under FRS 102 & 105
• Preparing and reviewing monthly and quarterly management accounts
• Personal and corporate tax compliance; opportunity to get involved in advisory work
• Managing and then continuing to build a portfolio of clients
• On-going development and modernisatation of the firm
• Managing, and mentoring/developing more junior members of the firm.
My client is particularly keen to hear from those formally qualified candidates based locally in North London.
You will need to demonstrate an ability to manage a mixed portfolio of clients with the demands that this contains, an ability to manage a team and the drive to progress further.
You will already ideally be working in a small Practice where there is a high degree of visibility and client contact.
For further details please do not hesitate to contact Robin at Reed.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job