SME Management Accountant required, must be available quickly, £30,000 plus benefits, Stratford-Upon-Avon.
Your new company
Hays Senior Finance are working in an exclusive partnership with this small business in Stratford-Upon-Avon, to recruit a Management Accountant. We are looking for a person who will work closely with a second Accountant, and share a wide range of finance duties within a stock and delivery focused business, as they enter a busy and exciting phase in their business and infra structure growth. The role would suit a candidate who enjoys working with autonomy and initiative and can produce supported monthly management accounts.
Your new role
Main Duties of the Finance Manager include:
- Day to day transactional posting, including POP, Purchase invoices, SOP, Credit control and ledger management.
- Cash flow management, reconciliation and analysis.
- Monitoring the stock activity generated by sales, insuring all cost and revenue is reported in the correct period through month end journals.
- Reconciling sales and COS between the Finance system (Sage Line 50) and the Business Management System.
- Manage all aspects of daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and reconcile all Intercompany balances.
- Complete month end and year end processes as required, including accruals, prepayments and control account reconciliations.
- Carrying out P&L analysis, identifying any abnormalities and variance to budgets/forecasts.
- Provide analysis to support monthly business reviews.
- Ensuring the timely production of financial and management information.
- Producing VAT returns.
- Co-creating a robust financial strategy for short term and long term organisational growth.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the role you will ideally have:
- A working knowledge of stock systems
- Previous experience of multi-currency purchasing, Sage Line 50 and management accounts
- Strong Excel skills
- The drive and ability to meet agreed targets and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively with finance and non-finance staff
- You will be a driver, there are no public transport links
What you'll get in return
The company offer a starting salary of £30,000, 25 days holiday, plus pension and free parking. The role is Monday to Friday, standard working hours are 8.30am-5.30pm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'