We now have an amazing opportunity for an SME and Landlord Product Manager here at Endsleigh, during this time of Transformation and growth.Role
The SME & Landlord Product Manager will have overall accountability for the SME and Landlords account P&L, providing strategic direction and operational leadership for the accounts. They will also be responsible for the management of overall customer value conversion and retention via leadership of a small team- to achieve or exceed Plan Profit and RoE targets for the account. Some key accountability will include:
- Deliver the business plan with profit and loss accountability for the SME and Landlord account.
- Design, implement and deliver integrated end to end strategy / tactics for the SME and Landlord account from the development/design of suitable SME and Landlord products for new and existing populations through to the shaping of the proposition/communications and customer engagement platforms.
- Accountable for overall proposition development for the account, working in conjunction with Marketing and Insurer Trading teams to ensure Endsleigh is delivering transformational and innovative thinking in the market.
- Identify new opportunities to target customer segments in the SME and Landlord space and influence propositions and key benefits to meet their needs
- Define and deliver a customer experience that enables achievement of plan
- Anticipate future market needs and identify proactive solutions to satisfy these needs
- Provide commercial leadership and take sound commercial decisions
The SME & Landlords Product Manager will have responsibility for top line growth and delivery of a highly efficient operating model. The role therefore includes ownership of all of the components relating to the performance of the account such as acquisition and retention strategies, identification of new populations (opportunities to widen footprint) and sales and marketing approaches/platforms/procedures. The successful person will have or be:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Experience of managing profit centre/distribution channel
- Extensive Business Development and relationship management experience
- Pipeline management and customer engagement strategies
- Strong leader of direct and cross-functional teams
- Experience in the insurance industry, preferably in senior market facing role in Landlords - must understand the principles and be able to converse with Senior insurer partners and pricing teams
- Significant experience of developing strategies for growth/sales.
- Extensive Industry and Market Knowledge
- eCommerce and customer engagement strategies
- Understanding of different Technologies and their appropriate usage
- Strategic thinking combined with sound operational planning skills
- Commercial acumen with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Inspirational leader
This is a great opportunity to be part of a transforming business and you will be rewarded by a highly social team culture and competitive salary. We will offer you a fantastic benefits package which includes a defined contribution pension scheme where Endsleigh will contribute 4% of your pensionable salary increasing to 8% at 5 years’ service, and rising again to 12% in year 10. In addition we have a Life Assurance scheme and a number of additional benefits through our Flexible Benefits Scheme.
You will start with 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, receive private healthcare for you and your family, a bonus scheme, and a company car allowance.
Our Head Office site also has excellent facilities including various lunch and cafe options, a gym and other sporting facilities.