Account Handler - General Insurance
Market Drayton - Shropshire
Salary: up to - £25 000 DOE + 28 Days Holiday + Bonus + Excellent Career Progression
Would you like to be part of a friendly, lively and fast paced team with a client base covering the North West of England?
Then look no further than the role below!!
This independent insurance brokerage has grown organically for the last 60 years and are now a thriving company specialising within the General Insurance markets and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market.
The role of Account Handler - General Insurance:
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Understand all of their general insurance needs across SME and commercial accounts.
- Dealing with premiums of £500 - £30,000
- Liaise with insurers to find the best deal for your client
- Present the options back to your client and close the deal
The Requirements of the Account Handler - General Insurance:
A strong background of General Insurance - a minimum of 2 years
- CII Qualified desirable
- Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and a consultant from Cameron- James will be in contact with you..
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job