Commercial Insurance Account Handler - General Insurance
Salary: Up to £26,000 DOE + Bonus + Pension + Excellent Career Progression
Would you like to be part of a friendly, lively and fast paced Insurance Broking team with a client base covering the South East of England and the surrounding areas
Then look no further than the role below!!
This independent insurance brokerage has grown organically over the years and are now a thriving company specialising within the General Insurance markets and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market.
The role of SME Account Handler - General Insurance:
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Understand all their general insurance needs across all classes of commercial insurances
- Dealing with premiums of £500 - £10,000
- Liaise with insurers to find the best deal for your client
- Present the options back to your client and close the deal
The Requirements of the Account Handler - General Insurance:
A background of General Insurance - a minimum of 2 - 3 years
- Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and a consultant from Cameron- James will be in contact with you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"