SME Insurance Account Handler - Sales
Salary: to £25,000 DOE + 25 Days Holiday + Bonus + Excellent Career Progression
Would you like to be part of a friendly, lively and fast paced team with a client base covering the South of England
Then look no further than the role below!!
This national Insurance has Brokerage grown organically and by acquisition for the last 20 years and are now a thriving company (A Top 20 UK Broker) specialising within the General Insurance markets and working with all of the Top Insurers in the market.
The role of Account Handler / Sale- Personal Lines Insurance:
- Build strong relationships with clients
- Understand all of their insurance needs across all classes of SME Business is required
- Liaise with insurers to find the best policy and premium for your client
- Present the options back to your client and close the deal
The Requirements of the Account Handler - SME commercial Insurance Executive
A strong background of Insurance / Sales - a minimum of 2 years
- Live within commutable distance of the office or happy to relocate
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact complete the link and a consultant from Cameron- James will be in contact with you.