Our client is looking to recruit a Desk Top Account Executive to join their team in Buckinghamshire.
Summary of the main responsibilities and activities:
• Build trusting relationships with clients, prospects and insurers
• Development and growth of an account of clients to predetermined targets
• Control of premium collection and aged debtors relating to the account
• Interaction with prospects and clients to collect and collate information in respect of new business enquiries, renewals and mid-term adjustments
• Preparation of presentations and submissions to insurers and suppliers
• Overseeing the broking of risks to insurers and suppliers
• Negotiate policy terms, conditions, premium and income
• Review market results, analyse information gathered and undertake sufficient research, to make suitable insurer and product recommendations and demonstrate competency by explaining the extent of cover
• Production and presentation of new business quotation and renewal terms
• Conduct periodic reviews with clients to review their needs
• Attendance at insurer survey, meetings with loss adjuster or other service providers to manage the client account
• Provide advice to clients and prospects on an ongoing basis in respect of current insurance policies and additional insurance products for consideration
• Arrange cover to comply with the client instructions
• Process new business, renewal and mid-term adjustments
• Check all documentation for accuracy before issuing to clients or appropriate parties
The ideal candidate will have at least two years experience, gained from within either underwriting or broking sectors within the commercial insurance industry and have made progress towards Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) qualifications, although this is not essential.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 1710-1AC.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. :
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job