SME Claims Handler - South Derby
Are you an experienced Claims Handler looking for a new opportunity?
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 DOE
Founded over 20 years ago, our client has grown significantly through Organic Growth from New business and renewal of existing clients. They are now looking for claims handler to add to the existing Growing team.
Duties of the Commercial Claims Handler role:
- Work as a part of a team of handling Liability, Motor, Commercial, Property and travel.
- Registration, investigation, negotiation and settlement of claims
- Liaise with underwriters to ensure the application of appropriate clauses, endorsements and conditions
- Ensure claims are correctly reserved and settled as well as to pay valid claims ensuring the proper application of policy limits, excesses and best practice
- Deliver first class customer service and keeping customers up to date at every step of the process
- Experience in SME handling desirable
- Requirements of the Commercial Claims Handler:
- Commercial Insurance Claims experience
- Knowledge of Commercial Insurance policies
- CII Qualified or progressing towards
- SSP Experience Desirable
For the opportunity to work for an outstanding Independent Broker please complete the online application and a consultant from Cameron James will be in contact with you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'