Job Title - SME Account Handler - Commercial Insurance
Contract - Permanent
Salary - GBP22,000 - GBP26,000
Location - South Yorkshire
Industry - Insurance Broker, Insurance, Commercial, Account Handler, Motor Insurance, Broker
client, a well-respected Provincial insurance brokers is currently seeking a Commercial Account Handler to join their Commercial team one of their offices in South Yorkshire.
- Our client is known as a market leader in the world of insurance for their service driven approach and chartered status
- The business is privately owned, with a hand on leadership team ready to invest in growth.
- Our client has a strong reputation in the world of vehicle clubs and organisations, who they readily support.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with Commercial clients;
- Provide broking and administrative services to clients, confining advice and information to those areas in which you are knowledgeable and competent;
- Raise potential issues with the team leader/account executive as appropriate;
- Handle the teams portfolio of business and to contribute towards achieving team targets for new business, renewals and GWP;
- Manage renewal process, placing cover on best terms where appropriate in accordance with clients needs;
- Assist with effective credit control in respect of the teams Clients.
- 2+ Years Commercial account handling experience including Liability, Professional Indemnity and D&O risks
- Experience dealing with clients over the telephone;
- Outlook and all round PC skills;
- Open GI software experience would be beneficial;
- Cert CII Qualified or be willing to work towards.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'