Senior Smart Analyst
(In order to apply for this role you must have previous experience within a retail or marketing team where the insight drives action in a fast paced environment).
Location - Hove
Period - 5 months
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Analyst to join the busy Smart Metering Programme Team for a leading energy provider for an initial period of 5 months. As the Senior Analyst you will be responsible for creating a commercially viable customer requirement plan, channel targets based on a balance of channels capacity (customer services, offshore, online channels) and create a detailed forecast of booked smart appointments to match the channel capacity with the installation resource in the field.
As the Senior Analyst you will have the ability to analyse the relevant data while considering stakeholder perspectives and from this make operational and planning decisions. These decisions will impact and influence strategic decisions where and when to change installation capacity and increase/decrease channels' capacity, supporting the successful delivery of the Smart Metering Programme. The Senior Analyst will be required to possess strong technical and analytical skills, with the proven ability to interpret complex data and present insight in an appropriate way.
Accountabilities: Senior Analyst
- Create and fully own a robust smart metering customer recruitment plan - to achieve optimal alignment of customer demand, installation capacity and channel capacity - all by day, fuel (electricity & gas meters) and geographically
- Establish strong operational relationships with all relevant business units to ensure alignment and collaboration in order to meet all plans
- Create an in-depth smart appointment forecast based on credible assumptions of a level of customer demand, installations capacity and channels' capacity - which requires in-depth analysis of these three areas
- Investigate anomalies, operational issues, delivering solution options which will influence key strategic decisions
- Present the customer recruitment plan, channel targets and appointment forecast to Senior Managers, supporting business critical decision making
- Review and challenge, via robust analysis, business initiatives to ensure that their impact on smart customer recruitment plan is understood and accepted.
- Ensure that duties are delivered to the highest possible standard and that all company and regulatory compliance requirements are met.
- Maintain an exemplary knowledge of all current and upcoming changes which will affect smart customer recruitment by working closely with colleagues and relevant stakeholders.
- Create an in-depth competitor insight and analysis on smart customer recruitment activity, summarise findings in a presentable way
- Cost up all smart customer recruitment activities and maintain a view against the smart customer recruitment budget, ensuring that customer recruitment plan is feasible to deliver within the budget.
- Identify opportunities for further improvement and optimisation in all the above duties and implement the improvements
- Drive the agenda forward by ensuring that all decisions affecting customers meet the requirements of the business, deliver the desired customer outcomes and provide customers with the ability to make informed choices.
- A degree of flexibility to travel will be required
Skills and Experience: Senior Analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to all levels of management
- Advanced level experience with MS Excel would be a distinct advantage
- Exemplary communication skills with an ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both in written and verbal format
- Commercial acumen
- Strong numerical, logical skills with absolute attention to detail, high degree of accuracy and ability to solve problems
- Excellent planning, organising skills and ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong communication skills across all levels - experience in liaising with Senior and Executive Management
- Strong presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to influence and challenge
- Ability to adopt a change quickly, flexibility
- Proven working experience in analysing and modelling in Excel
- Experience in cross team working
- Proven working experience in liaising with Senior and Executive Management (verbal and written)
- Experience in multi-tasking, working at own initiative to delivery tasks on time and budget
- An education to a degree standard or a demonstration of ability to deliver to the same level in a working environment
- Experience in creating forecasts
- Experience in building / optimising customer journeys (online and offline)
Please apply online and interested candidates can contact me on or email - to discuss this role further.
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.