These are just some of the reasons why our client’s team of SMART Repair Technicians work for them!
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- 22 days plus bank holidays
- Fun, friendly working environment
- Generous pension scheme
- Majority internal work, no cold calling
Our client are now looking to recruit a SMART Repair Technician to work at their dealership in Preston.
At the business, they understand that their people are their business and they invest heavily in the best technical training for their valued team.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
If you have the following skills and experience, this could be the ideal SMART Repair Technician role for you:
- Full UK driving license
- Practical application of water-based paint systems and UHS Clear coat products
- Ability to carry out minor repairs and refinish techniques to metal and plastic panels
- Diamond and alloy wheel repairs
- Customer and Team Communication Skills and Understanding of current Health and Safety legislation applicable to the SMART repair industry
- Preferably with experience of working to British Standard PAS125
Our client’s focus is to offer the right repair first time round, at the right price. If you share this value with them, they want you to join their award-winning team as a SMART Repair Technician.
Discover a career at the business today!
Please click APPLY below to register your interest in our client’s SMART Repair Technician opportunities
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'