An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Smart Repair Technician to join a large organisation based in Leighton Buzzard, boasting one of the largest vehicle preparation centres.
The purpose of the Smart Repair Technician role will be to repair, paint and maintain a wide variety of vehicles ensuring prepping and quality checks are completed to an extremely high standard.
- Ensure cavities and dents in vehicles are filled to ensure an even surface
- Prepare vehicles effectively to maximise the quality and finish of work
- Ensure the correct paint (colour and consistency) is administered and completing full wash and polish of each vehicle
- Repair a wide range of issues: cigarette burns, phone holes and glass repair
- Regularly clean and maintain equipment, maintaining a safe and proactive work environment
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on time
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Relevant qualification / education as a panel beater
- Essential to hold a full UK/EU Driving Licence
- Ability to communicate with diverse work group
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience as a Smart Repair Technician or in a similar role
Excellent salary depending on experience!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job