Are you an experienced SMART Repair Technician seeking a new opportunity?
Currently on the hunt for a motivated and experienced SMART Repair Technician to join their expanding team. They have a vacancy based in Guildford which will require you to carry out any general cosmetic repairs to the highest standard to ensure customer satisfaction.
An outstanding opportunity not to be missed, especially since this specific group will support training and development throughout your employment.
A little more about the role…
You will be:
- Responsible for repairing and refurbishing any damage that has occurred to the vehicles. This includes various repairs from scratches to dents and more…
- You will also be responsible for cleaning and preparing the vehicles to be repaired.
- Carrying out cosmetic paint touch ups and local paintwork repairs
- Ensuring all work is completed within scheduled time periods, to the highest level of customer satisfaction whilst imputing all job information on to the job cards
- Utilising your specialist skills to advise customers on work carried out on their vehicle or any additional work there is to be completed
- Seek to minimise non-revenue and other diversionary time by using an organised and disciplined approach to job tasks and objectives.
- Accurately record and report on all such lost time in an objective manner to assist the Service Manager seek ways to reduce and overcome, diversionary and lost time problems
- Representing the group In a professional manner, enhancing the group reputation at any given time, especially when speaking to customers
- Ensuring all work is carried out in a safe, responsible and economical manner
- Attend all additional training provided by the group to improve upon your skills and develop yourself further
- Occasionally be prepared to work overtime if given reasonable notice by management, dependent upon business needs at the time
- To maintain equipment on a regular basis and report any problems to the Service Manager
What are we looking for in the successful candidate?
- Experience as a SMART Repairer, carrying out minor paint and small dent repairs; alloy wheel refurbishment; upholstery and more…
- You are not required to possess main dealer experience but it is desired
- Customer satisfaction is paramount hence a pride in your workmanship and attention to detail is essential
- Interpersonal skills are also key as you will be liaising directly with customers as well amongst you colleagues within your department
What will your hard work be rewarded with?
A basic salary of £22,000 - £25,000 with additional bonus of approximately £2,500.
Additonl company benefits will be disclosed when you apply to this position...HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- paint sprayer
- panel beater
- paint technician
- MET technician
- SMART Repairer
- bodyshop technician
- SMART repair technician