Adecco have an exciting opportunity to join a well established Energy and Services Company in Leeds as a Smart Planning Analyst on a temporary basis.
£250-£300 per day
Monday - Friday (37 hours per week)
As a Smart Planning Analyst you will be forecasting for over 2,500 engineers within Smart Installations and Metering. The Smart Planning Analyst will share conceptual, innovative thinking in forecasting and workforce planning methods and techniques with less experienced operational leaders to ensure Smart Installations & Metering delivers its key metrics.
- Creating, developing, maintaining a field capacity model
- Building relationship with P&D and Field teams
- Forecast assumptions on tasks Engineers have scheduled, are performing and suggesting KPI's for future.
- Building and developing current model
- Understand the health, safety, environmental & associated legal requirements that are relevant to the work being carried out by UK Field Operations.
- Increase awareness of how behaviours define the culture of Smart Installations & Metering and commit to specific ways of inspiring others to place Health/Wellbeing, Safety and our principal regulatory obligations at the heart of all they do.
- Guide the evolution of Smart Installations & Metering strategy responding to changing regulatory, technological and customer risks & opportunities and influencing where necessary
- Prioritise capacity & demand fulfilment based on business objectives and customer promise
- Analyse all supply and demand components using appropriate techniques and tools, interpreting the outcomes and providing solutions to deliver desired customer outcomes
- Draw up and shape strategic plans that are based on business needs to demonstrate all reasonable steps during the smart rollout Business Planning & Forecasting
- Develop and measure key performance indicators to track and evaluate forecasts made, to assist in assessing the effectiveness of the business planning & forecasting function, and to work towards continuous improvement
- Accurately record and maintain mutual exclusion conditions, assumptions, input parameters & values/distributions and output values & conclusions at national, regional and district level
- Designing and building complex database models to perform analysis on large diverse datasets that contain multiple demand drivers, productivity & utilisation inputs and conditional formulas
It would be great to see candidates with:
- SAS programming experience
- Operational experience
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks
Consultant: Recruitment Hub Contact No:
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.