Who are we?
Protect My Property is one of the UK’s leading experts in security solutions for home and business. The company services and maintains over 15,000 security and surveillance systems in domestic and business properties nationwide. The company has recently widened its scope and now offers a range of Smart Support services for the energy metering sector.
Protect My Property is part of MGroup, a billion Pound turnover business with a wide and diverse portfolio. We work with our clients and partners to ensure we keep abreast of industry developments and we remain at the forefront of proactively influencing the right pathways to success. MGroup is a 2019 Times 100 Top Track Company.
A bit about the role…
These roles will form part of exciting new trial within our business, these roles are initially a 3 month contract however depending on business performance have the view to become permanent. This will be a great opportunity for you to have a real impact and become a vital part of building the future for Protect My Property!
It’s a really exciting time for Protect My Property and if this trial is a success you will potentially have the chance to progress within the business to a Security Maintenance Engineer with the earning potential of up to £22,000 within just one year of joining us
Working with our enthusiastic Regional Leads you will undertake various smart meter support activities using hand held computers, and other equipment as required, to the relevant and current standards for new and existing customers. Completion of site surveys and other supporting administration work is also required.
- Flexibility to adapt working hours to meet with customer requirements.
- Geographical area of coverage with occasional travel across large parts of the UK area
- Provide excellent Customer Service to meet the expectations and requirements of both the contracted and non- contracted customers.
- Adhere to strict health & safety guidelines.
- Calling customers to advise time of arrival.
- Report any changes, deficiencies or deviations in systems to Manager.
- Be able to recognise dangerous installations or suspected signs of tampering
- Carry out special exercises/projects as and when requested such as carrying out surveys or verifying customer details
- Achieve and exceed work performance targets and adhere to ISO 9002 procedures
A bit about you…
- Dedicated to the provision of excellent customer services
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Have excellent general knowledge of smart meters.
- Develop a team atmosphere through hard work, calmness and consistency whilst working unaccompanied
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Delivering objectives and strict performance results
- Dealing with complexity
- No colour sight deficiency (due to nature of work)
- Full Driving licence
- Ability to learn quickly and grasp new tasks/opportunities.
- Good electrical knowledge through recognised roles previously held ideally within the security or energy sectors.
- Experience of smart meters