Smart Meter Installer - St Albans - Permanent - £27,300 + Bonus Payments + Standby Payments + Emergency Call Out Payments + Van/PPE + Holidays + Pension
Are you a qualified Dual Fuel Meter Engineer?
The Smart Meter Industry is booming, reaching its peak by 2025. Recent industry figures indicate that 49 million meters will need to be changed, consisting of over 27 million electric and 22 million gas meters. Industry projections show that 11,000 smart meter installers will be needed at the peak of the rollout in 2018.
So you're in, what's next?
The opportunities are endless. Our customer has secured contracts with 4 major energy providers in the South of England and are looking to add to their existing workforce of over 350 (and growing!) field based meter installation engineers.
If you are truly passionate about offering a first class customer experience and want career progression, the opportunity to climb the career ladder is there, with opportunities to progress into Senior Meter Technician, Mentoring or Management positions.
Our client believes in investing in its people and to help you reach your earning potential as a Dual Fuel Engineer you will receive:
- Three weeks paid induction at a specially designed training academy.
- Continuous mentoring, assessment and supervision
- Any hotel expenses covered
On successful completion of the Induction and Training Programme:
- 42.5 hours per week
- You will work on shift patterns on a rota basis Monday - Sunday 8:00am to 8:00pm
- 1 week in 4 on standby (payments are made for each day on standby)
- Minimum 3 fits per day - 4 to achieve bonus
- You will have earning potential of up to £36,000
- A company van & fuel card will be provided
- All PPE and tool kits provided
What you need:
- A current CCN1/CMA1 or diploma in Smart Meter Installation
- A current MET1
- Current MOCOPA accreditation
- Previous experience in gas & electric meter installation
- REGT1 & EUSR Registration are also desirable
- Valid UK driving licence
If you are a qualified Dual Fuel Meter Installer with a minimum of 6 months relevant work experience we want to hear from you.
Additionally, if you are a Gas Engineer with CCN1 & MET1, or an Electric Meter engineer with MOCOPA, and at least 6 months experience looking to get into dual fuel metering please get in touch
We are also recruiting for Dual Fuel and Single Fuel Gas Engineers in the following area's:
St Albans, Bath, Bromley, Bristol, Carlisle/Lancaster, Chelmsford, Colchester, Croydon, Dartford, Doncaster, Enfield, Gloucester, Guildford, Harrow, Hemel Hempstead, Ilford, Kingston-upon-Thames, Luton, Manchester, Oxford, Portsmouth, Isle of Wight, Reading, Romford, Sheffield, Slough, Sutton, Southall, Twickenham, Watford, Wakefield, West & North West London
So if you have the relevant skills and qualifications we are very interested in speaking with you about this opportunity.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job