Smart Contract Engineer (Solidity, Rust)
Fully Remote (Company based in Malta)
Excellent salary + Holiday + Flexible Working + Additional Benefits + very generous bonuses.
DeFi protocols are growing at a rapid rate on various ecosystems, but are seeing numerous inherent problems that hinder wide scale adoption among the general public. Daikoku is a startup aiming to solve this by building an innovative derivatives decentralised exchange.
We are hiring a senior web3 smart contract / full-stack engineer to work with the founder of our organisation.
Your responsibility will be to implement state-of-the-art smart contracts, ensuring security best practices and a modular design to ensure extensibility.
You will be in charge of architecting the MVPs of the product in our program and taking it from 0 to 1.
Full-time and remote. No preference in location. Additional compensation in terms of bonuses will be discussed on a per-candidate basis.
What you will do
- Write state-of-the-art smart contracts on Ethereum (Solidity) and/or Solana (Rust)
- Ensure that dapps are tested thoroughly via e2e tests
- Contribute to other open-source projects that we integrate with
- Work in close collaboration with the team on product architecture and design
What you bring
- Familiarity with databases and full-stack frameworks
- 1.5 years of experience and expertise in Solidity / EVM and/or Solana / Rust and smart contract design
- Strong desire to build decentralized software
- Passion for learning new technology and tackling novel technical problems
- Excellent English communication skills
"Nice to have"
- A general knowledge of DeFi protocols. Have used several DeFi products (Uniswap, Compound, etc.)
- Existing contributions to open-source software products
- Mastered Computer science fundamentals, either in a formal university program or through self-learning
Equity (founding team member stake) is available for a highly qualified candidate.
- Software Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'