Smart & Body Repair Manager
The overriding objective of your role as a Smart & Body Repair Manager will be to lead the effective daily operation of the Smart Repair Technicians, 3 Smart Repair Vans and spray booth within this business. You will report into a Head of Aftersales.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the effective daily operation of the Smart Repair Vans and spray booth
- Identifying, and maximising upon, potential commercial opportunities.
- Allocating, monitoring, supporting and reviewing the achievement of performance targets - both your own, and those of your team members.
- Leading relevant, structured and consistent team meetings, and business updates.
- Contributing to the development, and maintenance, of robust plans, policies and procedures.
Necessary requisites for this position are as follows:
- Previous experience in a Smart Repair and/or Body Shop environment; ideally in a senior, supervisor or manager capacity.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Positive mind-set.
- Natural confidence, with leadership skills.
- Inspirational and motivational.
- Ability to seek and effectively implement change.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job