Small Tools Plant Fitter
Alecto Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Small Plant / Tool Hire Fitter based in Oxford
This is a superb opportunity to join a UK leading Plant & Tool Hire Business working from their Oxford Depot.
- As a Fitter, you will be responsible for carrying out repairs to own and customers machines
- Service, Repairs and Maintenance to a variety of small tools / plant hire machinery
- PAT Testing of Machines
- Ensure that spares are requested in order to facilitate the speedy repair of equipment.
- NVQ Level 2 / 3 Plant Maintenance
- Experience working as a Fitter / Mechanic in the Tool Hire / Plant Hire industry
- Must have experience PAT Testing Machines
- £22,000 - £26,000
This is an excellent opportunity working with a company who will offer a rewarding and progressive career. To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Oliver Cole, - Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence. Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted. For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
- "small plant"
- "PAT Test"
- "Power tools"
- "tower lights"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job