Small Animal & Bird Assistants Required
Full Training Provided
Full & Part Time Permanent Positions Available (Weekends & Bank holidays included)
Hourly Rate dependent on experience.
Our client has been supplying small animals and birds all over the UK for over 20 years. They pride themselves on being one of the very few livestock wholesalers and having one of the largest selections of exotic birds within the UK.
This is a rapidly growing business who is looking for someone that is physically fit and works well in a fast-paced environment. You will need to be forward thinking, hard working and have the ability to work alone and part of a team.
- Cleaning of Animal/Bird accommodation.
- Assisting with Deliveries.
- Prepare and provide food to all livestock in the establishment.
- Perform regular health checks on all livestock and give medication where needed.
- Help prepare and load the animals for travel.
- Training will be provided as required.
In order to apply for this position, please click the APPLY button below and forward a copy of your CV.