Slots Team Member - Night Shift 9pm - 3am
Mecca is the leading bingo operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our venues are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in gaming that’s fine with us; we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Mecca we are committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
As a Slots Team Member you will be part of a team and will be excited by delivering a high quality customer service to all customers to facilitate their play and ensure profitable admissions.
- Be a member of the team, assisting & supporting customers play on electronic gaming products.
- Use customer service skills, assisted by promotional tools, to widen the appeal of the electronic gaming offer to a broader customer base.
- Establish good relationships with new & existing electronic gaming customers, providing guidance & help on all electronic gaming product.
- Having a knowledge of customer’s playing style & preferences (inc. staking levels) on all types of electronic gaming products
- Positive attitude
- Experience of working successfully in a hospitality role
- Fanatical about delivering unrivalled customer experience
- Understanding of electronic games such as slot machines
- Ability to collaborate with the wider business
- Sound communication skills
- Comfortable with change and ability to embrace new ways of working
Hours - 25 per week between 10pm and 3am
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'