Main responsibilities include:
• Assess patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
• Take the lead in the delivery of nursing and clinical care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
• Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
• Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
• Promote best practices as a Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN in health and safety, and security
• Take the lead in maintaining and developing services
• Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
• Work autonomously with minimum supervision
• Applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
* An RMN, RNLD or RGN qualification and registration
* A genuine interest in working with the relevant client group
* The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* A current, valid registration with the NMC
* The legal right to work in the UK
gap healthcare are able to provide an online registration and relevant online training to aid in a quick turn around of the registration process and provide a speedy start date if required. Please call the Peterborough office and speak to either Charlotte or Lucy.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'