SLD SEN Teacher needed in Fareham!
TimePlan are working with a lovely SEN school in Winchester who are in search of a Teacher to add to their thriving team!
This school is specifically for children with learning disabilities in key stages 1-4. All pupils who attend have an Education Health Care Plan.
In terms of location this school is based in Fareham; only a short drive from the train station so is easily commutable from areas such as Southampton and Portsmouth.
We are seeking someone who has experience of supporting children or adults with learning difficulties to be able to deliver the KS1-4 curriculum to a range of needs and abilities. This is full time, 8.15am to 4pm daily; Monday to Friday and will including planning, marking and supporting the Teaching Assistants in the class. This is on a long term basis but the school will consider a permanent contract for the right teacher!
You must be happy to do personal care.
All applicants need to have UK QTS and experience of teaching in the UK. The school will consider NQTs and also mainstream experienced teachers looking to move into SEN!
In order to be considered for this position, all applicants must:
- excellent practitioners who strive to understand the students they are working with
- able to model unconditional positive regard to all
- able to take the initiative to develop good professional relationships and liaise with others
- wanting the best for all students - every day
- positive with energy and enthusiasm for their role
- get excited about delivering curriculum based learning activities
- strong team members
- hold a current and clear DBS
- be able to commit to the full duration of the contract
- have a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire all who they teach.
In return we offer:
- competitive rates of pay
- the support from our team of dedicated education coordinators
- associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
- opportunities to aid your professional development, via free training courses.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through TimePlan today by using the link, emailing us at or calling one of the team on
We would love to hear from you!
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.
- Key Stage 1
- Key Stage 2
- Challenging Behaviour
- Key Stage 3
- Key Stage 4
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'