Immediate Position Available
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as a Life & Pensions Assistant, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Administrative Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.Operations Administrator | Life & Pensions InsuranceResponsibilities:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Prior administrative experience within Life & Pensions Insurance
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- The desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Experience of handling a variety of Pensions Administrator duties is desirable