Skin Care Sales Specialist
Part Time £10-12 per hour
A luxurious Italian brand is looking for a Skin Care Sales Specialist to join their team on a part time permanent basis in a high end fashion retailer in Manchester City Centre.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Beauty Therapist License
- Beauty sales experience
- Skin care Therapist
- Ability to perform facials
- Strong knowledge on skin and skin care
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to work Thursday - Saturday
Desirable skills but not essential
- Spa experience
The successful skin care sales specialist will be joining a hugely successful high end Italian skin care brand which combines science and nature to create a long life health plan for your skin. With the creator working with designers such as Karl Lagerfeld and Elizabeth Arden this is a company like no other.
The skin care specialist will not only receive discount on the company products but will also receive 30% off products across the rest of the high end designer department store.
- Attend an all expenses paid trip to Italy to meet the creator visit the spa to learn all about the foundations of the company.
- Wear a black suit and white shirt. One will be provided but you can wear your own.
- Be able to start on Feb 1st.
The products will be launched in the high end Manchester store on Feb 1st and therefore the candidate must be able to attend the training at the end of January and start Feb 1st 2018.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.