Skills Development Coach
With an ever-expanding number of apprentices out on work placements all year round, we are looking for enthusiastic Skills Development Coaches on a full time basis. This is a permanent role where you can use your extensive knowledge of the topic to guide and support student learners. We are looking for such skills coaches in various disciplines -
- Investment Operations (levels 2, 3 & 4)
- Insurance (levels 3 & 4)
- Risk & Compliance (level 3)
- Business Administrator (level 3)
- Senior Financial Services Customer Service Advisor (level 3)
- Financial Services Customer Service Advisor (level 2)
Who will you be working for?
Our client is a highly successful and well recognised company specialising in training and education for professional qualifications in a range of expert fields. Most well known for its Business School and Law School, this private organisation has campuses located throughout the UK and is no stranger to global companies and ambitious students. A distinctive, supportive and welcoming culture makes this a highly sought after organisation to work for.
What will you be doing?
As a key role within the performance support team, the Skills Coach helps to provide coaching and support to apprentices via a range of contact methods and to liaise with their employer to ensure they progress through the apprenticeship program with success. You will use your experience and understanding of the relevant topic to provide tailored support to learners so that they are confident and able to complete their apprenticeship. This is an excellent opportunity where you have the autonomy to undertake review meetings, advising on all educational matters and working closely with the quality assurance team to ensure all requirements are being met. As a Skills Development Coach, report writing will be an effective way for you to document the progress of each learner and the feedback from their employer.
- Holding a relevant qualification and accreditations in their subject area
- Significant experience relevant to the industry and have experience managing stakeholders (customers and clients alike)
- This role would suit someone who is focused and passionate about mentoring students and contributing to their success to enhance the student experience
- Working autonomously and being able to manage your own workload efficiently and effectively will be a key skill to help you fulfil your role
- Successful candidates in this role are able to build rapport and maintain empathy with stakeholders, strive to solve problems and identify areas for improvement
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS check before beginning the Skills Development Coach role.
What's in it for you?
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and several employee benefits such as: 25 days holiday, free private medical insurance, free dental insurance, an attractive pension package, season ticket loan, free access to all courses, and many more.
This is a full time position paying £21-25k, depending on experience.
How to apply
To apply for this Skills Development Coach role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Barry Yeung at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.