Success Recruit are currently working with a Training Company based in Central Essex who are seeking to recruit two Skills Coaches to join their growing team.
The position will require the successful candidate to travel across South Essex so you must have a clean driving licence and your own vehicle.
The successful Skills Coach will be expected to:
- Have strong English skills both written and verbal
- Be able to inspire, influence and motivate
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Be an effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
The successful Skill Coach will be rewarded with:
- Receiving on-going industry related training
- Working for a well-established and growing company with centres around the UK
- Being a part of a friendly and close-knit team
Purpose of the Role
The Skills Coach will be responsible for supporting and working with up to 40 apprentices to ensure the completion of their course to a high level as well as visiting each apprentice while at their workplace to monitor their performance.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Sign up apprentices once their application has been received, arrange and undertake a sign-up visit with the learner and their line manager
- Create and maintain student records in line with the national guidelines
- Act as a Teaching Assistant during skills day training
- Maintain accurate records of the apprentices’ attendance, ensuring a follow-up email has been sent to the learner and line manager following any non-attendance
- Monitor the submission of evidence/portfolio work and completion of tests via the VLE, if a deadline is missed to follow up accordingly with the learner and line manager ensuring all communication and actions are documented on the learner’s record
- Submission of monthly progress reports to the apprentice line manager
- Conduct face to face quarterly review meetings with each apprentice and their Line Manager on their progress and portfolio, ensuring to action any required follow-ups and document all comments on their record
- Effectively manage own diary when arranging meetings and visits.
You will be expected to be based at the Chelmsford office and upon completion of training you will be expected to work from home 1 to 2 days per week and travelling the remainder days to visit each of the apprentices.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate and cares about the learners’ journey and wants to help them build their career.
Monday to Friday - 8:30AM to 4:45PM
Up to £22,000 DOE
Dear Job seeker! We value your application however we are unable to respond to everyone directly due to high volumes we receive. Please be assured though that we will review your CV and should we believe you meet the experience needed for this vacancy one of the team at Success Recruit will be in touch very shortly!
In the meantime, we wish you all the best in your new job search and finding a position you will be happy long term within.
- English Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'