Our client has won a large contract and urgently needs reliable, self-employed trade people. The work will be to renovate properties throughout Yorkshire - from small handyman jobs to full property renovation/restorations. You will need to price jobs and deliver high quality work through either your own staff or through your own network of trades. This is high volume, on-going work with reputable customers.
- Price up full works
- Adapt properties to accommodate people with disabilities
Skills and Qualifications:
- Skilled trade ie. Plumbing, Electrical, Building, Joinery, Decorating, Flooring, Plastering etc
- Ability to work in a team with other trades people
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Positive attitude and happy in reporting to the Facilities Management company
- Self employed, own vehicle
Opportunity for long term work without having to go out and look for it!
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV through the apply button. We are looking to move fast on this.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job