Skilled Technician in Nottingham for a global automotive business. As a Skilled Technician you will have an automotive background and some mechanical engineering experience.
This Skilled Technician job will suit:
- Knowledge of driveline technology i.e. gearboxes, axles and final drives both practical & theory from an Automotive or Industrial background
- Experience in Mechanical Engineering or similar field
- Time served Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with a mechanical bias
The Skilled Technician working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- £26,500 + overtime + regular pay reviews (after 6 and 12 months in the role)
- Excellent Modern facility
- Incredibly stable and growing company
- 27 days per year + bank holidays
The Skilled Technician job will involve:
- Dismantle mechanical components in accordance with pre-determined work instructions
- Inspect individual component parts and assemblies for deterioration, wear and serviceability and to provide failure analysis on said components
- Use inspection, measuring and test equipment to determine component conformity
- Use specialist machinery & refurbishment activities to return components back to a serviceable condition
- Re-assemble mechanical components in accordance with specification
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team to solve work related technical problems
This Skilled Technician jobs role is commutable from Nottingham, Beeston, Clifton, Nottinghamshire and surrounding areas
To apply please contact Matt Langham
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'