We require qualified Joiners to fit very high quality furniture across the south west. The work will range from Kitchens through to wall panelling, fitted furniture: Shelving; Wine Rooms; Studies; Libraries; Bedrooms.
Ideally you will come from. background of either bench joinery or cabinet making.
Essential skills/requirements are:
- Must have a CSCS Card
- Must have own tools (110v)
- Must have own transport
- Must be able to read and work from CAD Drawings
- Must be able to set out: Gridlines and datums
- Must be able to scribe in panels to ultra-fine tolerances
- Make up stone templates
- Must be able to fit/install with precision - get panels with 2mm shadow gaps etc
- Must be capable of working with a variety of materials including 100% high gloss through to hand waxed finishes
- Asbestos awareness, SSSTS, SMSTS etc are desirable qualifications.
The work is project/contract based and will be short and longer term assignments in the south west - from Cornwall through to Wiltshire.
- CSCS Card
- Kitchen Cabinets
- cabinet maker