At McLaren Automotive our vision is not only to become the iconic sports car manufacturer but also to deliver breath-taking, iconic and innovative new technology to the automotive industry.
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our world class employees. It is our mission to become the employer of choice within the global automotive industry.
To perform both finished (EOA and FI) and in process Quality Audits (BPA to ensure concerns are identified and ensure that defects are not released to the market.
Principal Accountabilities: The role of Quality Auditor encompasses the following activities:
- Performing in process checks relating to harnesses, grommets, wiring looms, pipe clearances and critical torques.
- Performing paint inspection on panels within paint shop
- Performing inspection of reworked vehicles to ensure quality remains consistent.
- Function checking finished vehicles to ensure all systems are functioning.
- Signing off under body and water tests.
- Dynamic Testing
- Presenting the results of these activities to the business units.
- Inputting and maintaining data into the Maxim Audit system database.
- Performing torque check on critical joints
- General BIW inspection
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Significant level of expertise in an OEM or Tier One automotive environment.
- Expertise of working to processes
- Strong working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Good understanding of Quality and Paint standards
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Ability to work methodically and logically
- Ability to work well in a team or autonomously as required.
- Be willing to work overtime
For this role we offer a competitive package including private healthcare, access to an executive car scheme, company pension scheme and the chance to work in a truly unique environment.
All employees must ensure compliance with the Company Health and Safety Policy, and all relevant other statutory Health and Safety legislation.
This job description may not detail some less major duties allocated to the post holder, nor cover duties of a similar nature, commensurate with the role, which may from time to time be reasonably required by the relevant manager
If you are passionate about pushing the boundaries of processes and technologies and have an entrepreneurial mind-set, join us at the heart of an exciting journey apply now to be part of cutting edge pioneering projects.