We are recruiting for a Skilled Electrician (Aircraft) to join the Pyrometry department of our prestigious client based in Yeovil.
Key duties to include:
- To undertake temperature uniformity surveys on ovens, spray booths, autoclaves, platen presses and heated composite tooling
- To undertake the calibration of temperature recording instrumentation used with ovens, spray booths, autoclaves, platen presses and heated composite tooling
- To configure and programme control instrumentation to meet process specifications / requirements
- To assist with the manufacture of heated composite fixtures, tooling and heater mats. Also to manufacture wire thermocouples
- To calibrate temperature and humidity measuring systems and devices
- To maintain, troubleshoot and repair instrumentation systems of calibrated plant / tooling
- To undertake Portable Appliance Safety checks on mains powered equipment
- Compiling reports using bespoke software for temperature uniformity surveys and calibrations
- To ensure calibration results are accurately recorded and records are updated in a timely manner
It is essential that you have completed an Apprenticeship or equivalent and have all paperwork.
All applicants must be prepared to complete all relevant security documentation and provide Meridian Business Support with a copy of your apprenticeship papers or equivalent.
The position requires an immediate start and will be working on day shift.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.