At Neptune, we aim to do everything ourselves. We design, manufacture and retail stunning furniture, kitchens and accessories for the home. We also build our own retail stores, re-designing them architecturally to enhance their historical bones, often building them from scratch. We love a challenge, so we don’t just stick to beautiful retail stores, we also develop residential properties too; and all to a very high standard.
We are now seeking skilled trades people to join our construction team on a self-employed basis.
Working on both store refurbishments and high end residential projects, your responsibilities include:
- Carry out building works to a high standard as directed by the site foreman and site manager
- Work accurately and safely to plans, ensuring works are completed within agreed timescales
- Communicate with the site foreman to report on progress and materials used
Your skills and attributes will include:
- Skilled experience in a specific building trade such as carpentry or bricklaying
- Good communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- A full UK driving licence and own tools
Rates are negotiable depending on experience. If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV and salary expectations to us.
Discover more now at neptune.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
Neptune...improving the customer experience.
We’re fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. You’ll never receive an automated response from us - it’s something that we find too impersonal - and while we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don’t hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn’t been successful, but we thank you for your interest.
- Building Trades
- Skilled Trades