Skilled CNC Turner / Setter / Operator
Our client is currently looking for a Skilled CNC Turner / Setter / Operator to join their operations in Dronfield on a permanent basis. They are a well-established company that manufacture and develop a wide range of quality tools and accessories for use in mining, quarrying, rock drilling, civil engineering and construction worldwide.
Duties for this role include;
- Setting and operating lathes with Fanuc controls to produce components to the required standard
- Have input towards continuous improvement, process and tooling
- Keeping your work area clean and tidy
- Using overhead crane/slings
To be suitable for this role you will need;
- Knowledge of and respect for all health and Safety considerations
- The ability to edit existing programmes
- The ability to work unsupervised
- To be capable of producing a high standard of work
- A conscientious and proactive attitude
- To be able to work overtime when required
It would be desirable if you were apprentice trained and a holder of a cranes and slings certificate.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 07:30 - 16:00 and Friday 07:30 - 14:30.
Apply online for this role today
Forde Recruitment is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance is operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.