Skilled CNC/Setter/Operator- Nights
Salary: £31k rising to £33k after 3 months
Our client has over 100 years’ experience in the manufacture and development of a wide range of Quality Tools and Accessories, for use in the Mining, Quarrying, Rock Drilling, Civil Engineering and Construction Industries worldwide. They are currently looking for a Skilled CNC/Setter/Operator to work nights.
Duties will include:
- Setting and operating lathes and machining centres with (predominantly) Fanuc controls, to produce components to required standard.
- Have input towards continuous improvement, process and tooling
- Permanent nights
- Keeping work area clean and tidy
- Using overhead crane/slings
To be suitable for this role, you will need;
- Have knowledge of and respect for all Health & Safety considerations
- Ability to edit existing programmes
- To be able to work unsupervised
- Capable of producing a high standard of work
- Have conscientious and proactive attitude
- Be able to work overtime
- Apprentice trained
- Crane and Slings certificate
Apply for this role online today
Forde Recruitment is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance is operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job