Working as part of an established team for this successful engineering company you will primarily be asked to programme, set and produce quality products from machines as well as:
- Carrying out assigned production cycles to quality standards
- Measuring and checking first offs
- Programming, setting and dismantling of production cycles
- Support Cell Leaders as required
- Interpretation of drawings and controlling documentation and use of appropriate calibrated measuring equipment and tools to ensure compliance of components.
- Determining and selecting the correct programme, setting and tooling for new production cycles in order to meet the drawing and specification.
- Identify and report any non-conformance of machined components and rework non-conforming products as instructed.
- Confirm that all components meet company quality standards and that cleaning and deburring processes are carried out as required.
- Ensure that all finished components are stacked and cased safely and in accordance with company specification.
- Identify all machined components with the production route card and make sure that documentation is completed in accordance with company procedures.
- Notify the Cell Leader when a first off and final inspection of components is required.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards at personal work station and machinery. Keep in a clean, tidy condition and report faults in machinery, or any other aspect of production concerning health and safety, to the Cell Leader or Scheduler.
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services Ltd who operate as an Employment Agency. Due to the high volume of applications received we are not able to reply to each one personally but thank you for your interest in this role. Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job