Skilled CNC Programmer/Setter - milling section
Working as part of an established team for this successful engineering company you will primarily be asked to programme, set and produce quality products from machines as well as:
- Carrying out assigned production cycles to quality standards
- Measuring and checking first offs
- Programming, setting and dismantling of production cycles
- Support Cell Leaders as required
- Interpretation of drawings and controlling documentation and use of appropriate calibrated measuring equipment and tools to ensure compliance of components.
- Determining and selecting the correct programme, setting and tooling for new production cycles in order to meet the drawing and specification.
- Identify and report any non-conformance of machined components and rework non-conforming products as instructed.
- Confirm that all components meet company quality standards and that cleaning and deburring processes are carried out as required.
- Ensure that all finished components are stacked and cased safely and in accordance with company specification.
- Identify all machined components with the production route card and make sure that documentation is completed in accordance with company procedures.
- Notify the Cell Leader when a first off and final inspection of components is required.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards at personal work station and machinery. Keep in a clean, tidy condition and report faults in machinery, or any other aspect of production concerning health and safety, to the Cell Leader or Scheduler.
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services who operate as an employment business. Due to the high volume of response we are not able to reply to each application but thank you for your interest in this role. By submitting your CV to us directly via a recruitment website you are allowing us to discuss the content of your CV however we will not discuss any personal contact data until such time a formal meeting has been agreed and only with your written permission.
All personal details will be stored for six years once a formal registration has been undertaken this to include a face to face meeting. No details will be shared with any third party without your permission.
Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"